Our E-safety curriculum covers a range of topics across years 7-11. Below is an overview of the topics that are covered across the year groups. In addition all pupils receive assemblies on County Lines and take part in Safer Internet Day:
- My Digital Life 1 - The use of social media and impact on your wellbeing
- My Digital Life 2 - Looking at websites, apps, privacy settings
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) the signs and how to stay safe online
- Youth Produced Sexual Images - The risks, consequences and the law
- Digital Footprints - What goes online stays online how can this affect your future
- Radicalisation - what are the signs
- What makes a good digital citizen?
- County Lines
You can read more information about e-safety on our Statutory Information page here.
Should you wish to discuss E-Safety and online behaviours with your child, you may find these websites useful.