Work Experience & Employment
We support out year 11 students to arrange work experience to take place in the holidays after their final summer exams.
Taking part in work experience can help you to:
- develop and practice a range of new skills
- relate your college studies to the workplace
- make informed decisions about your future
- add value to your university or job applications
- work as part of a team
- have a realistic idea of the rewards and demands of work.
The aim throughout is to encourage aspiration and personal development to enable all students to achieve the best career outcomes possible.
Other useful websites include: