Melior Community Academy aims to transform lives through education. Our mission is to:
- have high expectations for individuals and raising collective aspirations
- be a caring academy based on social responsibility, honesty, equality and consideration for others
- be a highly successful academy where self-help, self-determination and self-improvement is encouraged
- be an innovative and energising learning centre that develops lively and enquiring minds for both students and staff
- be an academy where courtesy, co-operation, enterprise and initiative is paramount and where tolerance rather than intolerance is practised
We are determined that our students will be successful and will leave us as confident, highly educated young people who are able to contribute positively to society. We do this by:
- raising achievement through quality first teaching which both enthuses and motivates; inspiring all to fulfil their potential
- ensuring student voice is at the heart of all we do to enable children to become confident, resilient and reflective independent learners
- offering a broad and varied curriculum which ensures that all children can read, write and are numerate
Our open evenings prove prospective students and their families with the opportunity to visit with us and meet our team of highly qualified, talented and enthusiastic staff.
Our next Open Evening will take place on Thursday, 14th September 2023 from 5pm. We look forward to seeing you there.